- Within a week receiving invoice, deposit (50% of participation fee) should be paid.
- The rest of the participation fee (50%) should be paid by 8th July 2017.
Exhibition Rules & Regulations
Article 1. Terms and Reference
1. "Exhibition" means Recycling & Waste management 2017 (Re-Tech 2017).
2. "Organizer" means KR Communications Co., Ltd. which are to manage the exhibition.
3. "Exhibitors" mean any companies, associations, organizations or individuals that have submitted the completed application form and paid the due payment.
Article 2. Application and Assignment of Participation
1. The minimum rental space to be assigned to each exhibitor is 9㎡. If any exhibitor wishes to rent additional exhibit space, it may be assigned in units of 9㎡ by request.
2. Exhibitors shall submit the completed application form to the organizer with a deposit amounting to 50% of the total cost for booth space. Upon receipt of the deposit, the application shall be considered to have been made. The remaining 50% and other required fees shall be paid by July 7th, 2017.
3. The organizer shall allot the exhibit space in accordance with the order in which the applications were submitted, the nature of the exhibits, the area of exhibition space requested, and other reasonable criteria. Exhibitors are not allowed to make any objection to the allotment of exhibition space made by the organizer.
4. The organizer has the right to change the location and/or area of the assigned booth by agreement with exhibitors for the purpose of constructing the exhibition space more efficiently. In this case, the exhibitors shall cooperate with the organizer, except for any uncontrollable reasons such as force majeure.
5. Exhibitors are not allowed to sublet their assigned space, in whole or in part, to other exhibitors, without the prior permission of the organizer.
Article 3. Operation of Exhibition Hall
1. The organizer shall operate the exhibition hall for five days as described below:
(1) Setting up: September 4 - 5, 2017 (08:00 ~ 20:00)
(2) Exhibit: September 6 - 8, 2017 (10:00 ∼ 17:30)
(3) Take-down: September 8, 2017 (after 17:30 ∼)
2. During set-up and take-down days, exhibitors will be allowed to access the exhibit space from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Any exhibitor who requires access outside of these hours shall pay extra charges for overtime use of the exhibition space.
Article 4. Assignment of Exhibition Space
1. The management shall allot the exhibition space in accordance with the order in which the applications were submitted, the nature of the exhibits, the area of exhibition space, and other reasonable criteria. Exhibitors are not allowed to make any objection to the allotment of exhibition space made by the management.
2. The management shall have the right to change the location and/or area of the assigned booth by agreement with exhibitors for the purpose of constructing the exhibition space more efficiently. In this case, the exhibitors shall cooperate with the management, except for any uncontrollable reasons such as force majeure.
3. Exhibitors are not allowed to sublet their assigned space, in whole or in part, to other exhibitors, without the prior permission of the management
Article 5. Management of Exhibit Space
1. Exhibitor shall display exhibits listed in the application form, which shall be manned with the exhibitor's own personal during the official opening hours.
2. Exhibitor shall be responsible for the management of exhibits and other related equipment. The organizer shall not be liable for material damages caused due to any accidents, such as theft, fire, or breakage, in the exhibit space. It shall be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors to obtain insurance covering the exhibits.
3. If any exhibitors displays exhibits different from those listed in the application form, or other exhibits which may detract from the character of the exhibition, or canvasses in the exhibit halls, the organizer shall have the right to instruct the exhibitor to stop or remove his exhibition, or to remove the exhibits in question from the exhibit halls immediately.
4. At his own discretion, the organizer may prohibit any person from entering the exhibit halls.
Article 6. Installation and Removal
Installation and removal shall be completed by the date and time specified by the organizer, and the exhibitor shall compensate the organizer for any damage to the exhibit hall.
Article 7. Display Restriction and Fire Safety
1. The exhibitor's booth shall not exceed the height specified by the organizer, based on size and location.
2. Only fireproof materials shall be used for the display materials of the exhibitor's booth space, in compliance with fire safety regulations, and the organizer reserves the right to ask for any proper corrective action.
Article 8. Cancellation Policy
Should the exhibitor refuse to use part or all of the reserved booth space, or fail to pay the deposit on or before the specified date, the organizer has full authority to cancel the contracted application, and the paid deposit shall not be refunded.
Article 9. Penalty due to Cancellation or Reduction of Booth Space
1. If the exhibitor withdraws his application after its submission, the exhibitor shall pay the cancellation fees specified below within 15 days after cancellation of participation in the exhibit. Additional payment shall be made by the exhibitor, however, if a shortage exists after the deduction of cancellation fees* from the paid deposit, and the organizer shall refund if an overage exists.
* (1) Cancellation before June 30, 2017: 50% of the total cost
(2) Cancellation after June 30, 2017: 100% of the total cost
2. All the cancellation fees exclude VAT, and no official tax receipt will be provided.
3. Under no circumstances shall the non-refundable deposit already paid be used as a deposit for participation in the next exhibition.
Article 10. Change of the Exhibition
Should the organizer change or cancel the exhibition because of force majeure beyond the control of the organizer, the exhibitor shall not ask the organizer to compensate for loss concerning the application.
Article 11. Sound Restriction within Exhibit Space
1. The organizer reserves the right to restrict loud sound devices if the exhibitor's sound device is objectionable by neighboring exhibitors, and the restricted exhibitor shall not ask the organizer to compensate for such restriction.
2. The exhibitor shall not be permitted to host a private event in the exhibit corridor.
Article 12. Compliance with Exhibit Manual, Supplementary Regulations and Rules
1. The organizer shall provide the exhibitor with an exhibit manual designed for exhibition.
2. The organizer is authorized to establish any supplementary regulations, if necessary, and exhibitors shall comply with the supplementary regulations, as well as with the regulations and rules.
3. The exhibitor shall observe the exhibition regulations specified by KINTEX.
Article 13. Provisional Interpretation and Arbitration
1. If any discrepancy or difference in the interpretation of this Agreement arises between the exhibitor and organizer, it shall be interpreted and governed by the decision of the organizer.
2. Any dispute and conflict arising between the organizer and exhibitor in relation to this exhibition shall be settled by the arbitration of the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board, Seoul, Republic of Korea.
We hereby apply for the exhibit space at the “Re-Tech 2017".
We acknowledge and accept the rules and regulations of Re-Tech 2017.